KLA has an Office for business subscription plan which includes the desktop and online versions of the MS Office Suite. You won't see an option to install it unless there has been a license assigned to you. If you feel you need an online license please submit a ticket to request.
Sign in to download Office
- Go to www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account will be your work account.
- After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
- From the Office 365 home page select Install Office (if you don't see install button on start page, go to aka.ms/office-install).
- Select Office 365 apps to begin the download.
- This completes the download of Office to your device. To complete the installation, follow the prompts in the "Install Office" section below.
Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
The install begins.
Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft Office installer.pkg file (the name might vary slightly).