- Go to the Control Panel. Then change "View by:" to Large icons.
- Search for "Network and Sharing Center". Double click to open.
- Select "Set up a new connection or network"
- When the dialog box opens select "Manually connect to a wireless network" and click Next.
- The "Manually connect to a wireless network" dialog box appears. Make the following entries in that box:
- Enter "I21WIRLESS" as the "Network name".
- Select "No authentication (Open)" as the "Security type".
- Select the check box for "Start this connection automatically"
- Select the check box for "Connect even if the network is not broadcasting"
A new dialog box should open that says I21WIRLESS successfully added, click close.